As a long-term service provider in the SAP environment, we are constantly looking for committed and motivated employees who would like to work with us on challenging national and international projects. In addition to adequate payment, we offer a highly professional work environment, sustainable development opportunities in the form of education and training and internal knowledge exchange. An excellent, collegial company climate with a low employee fluctuation awaits you.
Area of responsibility
You autonomously manage and control complex SAP projects for well-known companies at home and abroad.
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- SAP experience (verifiable project assignments at or for larger companies), ideally in international projects
- Cross-module knowledge in SAP modules and business administration
- Excellent analytical, methodical and conceptual skills
- Capacity for teamwork, strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Languages: German, thorough knowledge of English (speaking and writing)
- Willingness to travel
We look forward to meeting you as soon as possible.